7-Eleven Australia has celebrated the outstanding work of its partners in building businesses together with the 2018 Supplier Awards. Over 450 guests representing 220 partner organisations came together to acknowledge and celebrate milestone achievements over the last 12 months.
“As a business, we are in a time of accelerated transformation and strong growth through investments in food, innovation, and store formats,” 7-Eleven CEO Angus McKay said.
“The support of our suppliers is integral to what we have been able to achieve. On behalf of the entire 7-Eleven team, I’d like to thank all of our suppliers for the part they have played in our growth and success in 2018. I am excited about the transformation and growth we will continue to achieve with their support in the years ahead,” said Mr McKay.
Presented by Julie Laycock, 7-Eleven General Manager of Marketing, the awards championed nine categories with selection criteria based on a combination of;
- quantitative data such as sales, profit and service levels, and
- qualitative feedback from all departments across the 7-Eleven business.
Ms Laycock shared her optimism about the future with “what we can achieve to continue to transform our businesses.”
“You are all a fundamental part of the our 7-Eleven community, and on behalf of the entire 7-Eleven team, we truly value your commitment and focus in delighting our 7-Eleven customers, and driving our business forward.”
The 2018 7-Eleven Supplier Award winners are:
- Best new product launch – Peters Ice Cream for Maxibon inspired by Krispy Kreme
- Best new product launch, 7-Eleven brand – Azura Fresh for 7-Eleven grilled chicken wrap
- Best customer experience – IMG for The Colour Run 2018 Hero Tour
- Supply chain excellence – Emergent Cold for route optimisation project
- Outstanding service – Centre for Leadership Advantage for SPARK leadership program
- Innovative thinking – HROnboard for stores onboarding project
- Sustainable & Ethical Excellence – Closed Loop for Simply Cups recycling program
- Account manager of the year – Marina Thomas from Gallagher Bassett and Paul Satterley from Peters Ice Cream
- Supplier of the year – Suntory Coffee