A milk recall has been put out following fears that they could be contaminated with cleaning solution.
Victorian customers have been advised not to drink any of the eight affected brands that were sold in Coles, Woolworths, IGA and other independents.
The product should be returned to the store it was purchased from for a full refund.
Brands recalled are all one-litre varieties:
- Coles Full Cream Use by date: June 25 &26
- Coles Low Fat Use by date: June 25 &26
- Coles Skim Use by date: June 25
- Pauls Full Cream Use by date: June 26 &27
- Pauls Smarter White Use by date: June 25, 26 & 27
- Pauls Rev Use by date June 28
- Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat Use by date: June 26
- Pauls PhysiCAL Skim Use by date: June 27
Coles advised customers via its Facebook page, that its customers in Lavington, Deniliquin and Albury in NSW should also return their affected milk.
Food Standards Australia and New Zealand said the milk might have a yellow colour and a metallic taste.
A spokesperson said there has been no health complaints so far, and the risk of contamination is low.
Anyone concerned about their health is advised to seek medical advice.