Australia’s iconic brand MILO has launched the new way to drink MILO with the nationwide launch of MILO 240ml can into convenience stores.
Made with the goodness of malt and cocoa for the delicious taste and nourishing energy of MILO, now ready to drink, cold from the fridge, in a convenient on-the-go format.
With a unique combination of nutrients, MILO has:
- Low GI* to provide sustained energy to keep you going for longer^
- 7 vitamins & minerals for a nutritional boost
- Source of Protein (8g) to build and repair muscles^
- Good source of calcium for strong bones and teeth^
With high brand awareness and loyalty, MILO is uniquely positioned to launch into the dairy chiller and attract new shoppers, particularly teenagers and consumers looking for a more nourishing milk drink.
Nestlé Head of Convenience, Laura Ronan said: “MILO is a loved Australian brand with a strong heritage in Australia. We are confident the product delivers to the delicious taste of MILO and are excited to see shoppers’ reactions to now being able to drink MILO out of home. ”
MILO original can 240ml (RRP $3.50) available from April 14th in convenience so shoppers can now enjoy the great taste of MILO wherever they are!
* Low GI (39). The GI is a ranking of carbohydrates according to their effect on blood glucose levels.
^ When MILO is consumed as part of a healthy diet containing a variety of foods