It’s official: The C&I Expo 2017 will be held at the brand new International Convention Centre (ICC) at Sydney’s Darling Harbour on Wednesday August 23 and Thursday August 24, 2017.
Once again, the Australasian Association of Convenience Stores has embraced the event and will be presenting a comprehensive educational program plus staging its glittering Gala Awards Dinner.
C&I 2016 set record levels of attendance at the Melbourne expo event and, with attendances at our Sydney events usually 25 per cent higher than in the southerly state, we are expecting a huge turnout.
Exhibitor bookings now open
Suppliers to the convenience industry are encouraged to book exhibition space now.
C&I 2017 and the AACS Gala Awards Dinner are the only FMCG based events that deliver:
- Professionally staged and managed large scale events focused on convenience and impulse retailing and sponsored by the Australasian Association of Convenience Stores (AACS).
- Access to independent operators who may not be receiving adequate representation.
- Access to the major corporate and independent chains.
- An opportunity to mix socially with some 600 suppliers and retailers at the AACS Gala Awards Dinner.
- Industry-wide saturation advertising for six months beforehand.
To find out why you should exhibit at C&I 2017 and to inspect the floor plan click Exhibitors Brochure or contact Keith Berg, Director and Editor-at-Large, phone: 02 8586 6285, email: email@example.com or Safa de Valois, Commercial Director, phone: 02 8586 6172 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visting C&I 2017
We welcome retailers and all those involved in the convenience industry to attend C&I 2017. Please note that this is an industry event and the general public is not admitted. Visitor registrations are expected to open shortly, in the meantime, save the date!